OOS MOGA

I wish. I saw it doing laps and looked up live tracker to see the flight. I think NYC is no fly zone for small aircraft. @Patrick may know, he's a pilot?

you can fly over the city unless there is an event going on - like the stuff at the UN.
except in certain corridors, talking to atc is required. ie hudson river corridor.
i think they closed the east river one after the guy from the yankees ran into a building rather than breaking a flight rule...duh.

I think I'm going to try to ride tomorrow, its tender going down steps but thats it
I think what I had was a PCL injury. I will just say that premature riding did not help.

Symptoms
Signs and symptoms of a PCL injury can include:

• Pain. Mild to moderate pain in the knee can cause a slight limp or difficulty walking.
  • Swelling. Knee swelling occurs rapidly, within hours of the injury.
  • Instability. Your knee might feel loose, as if it's going to give way.

I think what I had was a PCL injury. I will just say that premature riding did not help.

Symptoms

• Pain. Mild to moderate pain in the knee can cause a slight limp or difficulty walking.

the describes my other knee lol this one is now only black and blue where you would suspect ligaments to be attached but I've got full motion now just down stairs hurts and I want to ride.

the describes my other knee lol this one is now only black and blue where you would suspect ligaments to be attached but I've got full motion now just down stairs hurts and I want to ride.
Great... I have been trying to get you to ride by taking shots at you with no bike and no ride comments all this time.... and now you WANT to ride with an injured knee?
Wait a damn minute.... is this your way to further damage your knee so you would actually have a legit reason not to ride?

Symptoms

I have had some pretty bad PCL injuries and still deal with it, the major issue is that there is a lot of instability and you tend to keep hyperextending it. The PCL is actually the most common knee injury in a car accident, mine got messed up playing rugby when my foot was planted and a guy barrel rolled right into my leg hitting me right below the knee. The pain was not really that bad but was so unstable I kept falling down, the guys on the team just kept laughing at me as I tried to get off the field(that was a common theme after the injuries in rugby). I could actually see it being really uncomfortable cycling with a PCL injury, maybe that is causing some of my knee pain lately.

I have had some pretty bad PCL injuries and still deal with it, the major issue is that there is a lot of instability and you tend to keep hyperextending it. The PCL is actually the most common knee injury in a car accident, mine got messed up playing rugby when my foot was planted and a guy barrel rolled right into my leg hitting me right below the knee. The pain was not really that bad but was so unstable I kept falling down, the guys on the team just kept laughing at me as I tried to get off the field(that was a common theme after the injuries in rugby). I could actually see it being really uncomfortable cycling with a PCL injury, maybe that is causing some of my knee pain lately.
Not 100% sure mine was a PCL injury but the cause and symptoms are pointing in that direction
It didn't feel bad while riding. It actually felt pretty good. But after I get off the bike.... that loose feeling got worse.

Great... I have been trying to get you to ride by taking shots at you with no bike and no ride comments all this time.... and now you WANT to ride with an injured knee?
Wait a damn minute.... is this your way to further damage your knee so you would actually have a legit reason not to ride?
I respond poorly to this

I respond poorly to this
Evidently.... but let me remind you of what you had said on your first post in your blog.
if you see me slacking call me out I respond best to that
Now... I am not trying to make excuses for myself from all shots I have taken at you because I will be the first to admit, some were borderline bullying.... but my only saving grace is that most were funny. :D

Last edited:
^
That is the reason why I am probably never going to start a bloggy-thread in here or anywhere else, and if I do the only thing I will commit to is for it to be as non-committal as possible!

^
That is the reason why I am probably never going to start a bloggy-thread in here or anywhere else, and if I do the only thing I will commit to is for it to be as non-committal as possible!
I dont think blogs have to be a personal committment to betterment. Look at mine. Nothing in there except nonsense and dumb noob bike questions.

Evidently.... but let me remind you of what you had said on your first post in your blog.

Now... I am not trying to make excuses for myself from all shots I have taken at you because I will be the first to admit, some were borderline bullying.... but my only saving grace is that most were funny. :D

There is a difference between calling me out and being a dick @qclabrat has shown good examples

Back
Top Bottom