OOS MOGA

Nope.... but I am looking forward to the TWICE world tour.
They will be in Newark 7/21!

View attachment 95369
is there a different meaning to this gang sign in Korean?
1557924830686.png

As a life long Rangers fan..... let’s agree to disagree on this one.

His only claim to fame is stood behind the Oiler bench while the greatest collection of hockey talent EVER assembled outclassed the field.
Not a fan either - he was the GM & Coach in Edmonton is he does at least get credit as a franchise builder ...
He was a disaster his first 7-8 years in NY but Dolan idolized him - in fact I still think he’s involved / I bet you’ll see his mug on draft night ...

Not a fan either - he was the GM & Coach in Edmonton is he does at least get credit as a franchise builder ...
He was a disaster his first 7-8 years in NY but Dolan idolized him - in fact I still think he’s involved / I bet you’ll see his mug on draft night ...

Poklington raided the Indi Racers fire sale and that’s how it got started. GM’s did not call the shots in Edmonton.

If it wasn’t for the Salary Cap, the Rangers would STILL not have made the playoffs under Sather. I believe that in my bones.

That, and I ain't got nothing to get rid of yet. Hopefully I'll have a 2x9 drivetrain to get rid of by the weekend. #talonlife
You say that now.... just wait a few more months.
Different size stems.... handlebars.... brakes.... cranks.... wheels
And in that order lol

Back
Top Bottom