OOS MOGA

All tools are accounted for, including the elusive Hope bb wrench (note to self to take into account need for specific tools when evaluating the price of components). I have already built two bikes from the bare frame up so all tools had been previously provisioned.

Can't remember if you had a wheel truing stand. I thought you built wheels before, but if you need one, I'm local.

Can't remember if you had a wheel truing stand. I thought you built wheels before, but if you need one, I'm local.
Thanks but I do have one. The new wide rims are being delivered today so it will be put to god use again. The regular 29” are going on the Fug for now.

Heading to KVSP this afternoon around 3 for a ride before a work appointment. Hit me up if interested in joining. Probably about 1 1/2, 2 hrs ride time.

wondering if @Norm enjoys Ask Norm Tuesdays for what it is or for the many... countless opportunities to bust Max's balls...

This is like asking, "I wonder if, in 1977 in the World Series against the Dodgers when he hit 3 home runs in a single game, Reggie Jackson liked baseball or just hitting home runs against the Dodgers."

It's kind of both.

All tools are accounted for, including the elusive Hope bb wrench (note to self to take into account need for specific tools when evaluating the price of components). I have already built two bikes from the bare frame up so all tools had been previously provisioned.
star nut setter?

Back
Top Bottom