once again

dbnickles

we rode Ceres today only to find one of the newer wood features fooled with yet again, someone was kind enough to put grease on the top of the wood in an attempt to make somebody crash as they rode across said feature which is a few feet off the ground and spans a few logs, this is by far the stupidist act of cowardliness that I've witness in my 20 years back there! hopefully it did not hurt anyone before we came across it and took percaution to block the feature so no one would! while we are almost certian who is behind this, i would love to know anymore info that somebody might know about this act.

This is serious stuff! As you can tell from my prior thread I am not a criminal law attorney. However, there must be a statute or two covering this conduct. It would certainly subject the individual to tort liability for injuries sustained as a result of the trap-like condition created on public property.

I hope there is such a law in place now if anybody gets hurt these people would face some form of justice outside the planned, i've seen kids ride this feature and god forbid a young gun was to slip out and break an arm/leg an be scared off from the sport because of the actions of one individual who thinks his trap would only affect the builders of the feature. All i can say WTF was he thinking?

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions