Official: Best Heckle Thread

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
A place for the best heckles you've heard, ones you have had heckled at you, or your own creations.

One of my favorites was always telling @GratefulRider that aid station 3 was coming up.

There was also a guy in the Cat 4 MAC races that would always wear a camelbak and totally thrive off long distance heckles, and the classic "YOU'RE GETTING BEAT BY A GUY WITH A CAMELBAK!"

GO!

There was also a guy in the Cat 4 MAC races that would always wear a camelbak
He was around me a bit at Granogue heckling away. I believe (hope) that I beat him that day but I haven't seen him around at any other MAC races this year.

I drug my cycling reluctant friend to West Chester on Sunday and he was dropping the Hillary bombs deep in Trump country. I laughed (mostly because I had a personal heckler) but others seemed less amused.

Also Circa 2013 at Charm City I planned a very elaborate heckle for Mr. ATMO, Richard Sachs.

A multi lap endeavor I spent 2 laps asking him how much carbon was in his frames.

The 3rd lap I gave him the answer ~.3%

Steel is real. This warranted a smile.

The following lap I said "Richard! Let's talk about existentialism!" which won me an ear to ear smile.

Also a big fan of "you're losing to a guy who made his own frame," for a couple dudes that built their own frames. As well as "your losing to a frame you built," for Eric Bauman who builds for his friends.

Turns out the only heckle that is worth a middle finger is "Nice aero helmet," for which I've received 3.

This wasn't at a CX race, but it was at our short track race which is close enough. In the week before's race, I broke my chain twice. So as I'm coming around the lap turn the following week, @Mitch said something like "You're not any faster with your chain on!"

Back
Top Bottom