OFFICIAL: 2023 Fantasy Football Thread - The Eagles lost to the Giants and Rick is nowhere to be found

You’re still boycotting watching the nfl?

I wonder what @rick81721 has been doing
View attachment 231089
He's in permanent hiding.... My God... Mind you the bucs brought Mayfield in as qb to tank and get a real QB.... and he absolutely wipes the floor with @rick81721 s eagles

Screenshot_20240115_231534_Google.jpg

What a weekend of football... Cowboys get the ever loving shit beat out of them by Aaron Rodgers back up... (who Tommy fucking chicken wings beat)

Then the eagles get run over by baker Mayfield.... My God, what a fabulous weekend

Man. The eagles last few games were terrible. Did they fire their coach yet?

Man. The eagles last few games were terrible. Did they fire their coach yet?
I can't see how he survives.....Like its one thing to be the Jets and Giants and lose your Qb's....but the Eagles and Cowboys have two of the most complete rosters and still are an embarrassment.....so PLEASE Jerry....don't fire Mike McCarthy!!! God forbid he actually finally brings someone good in there.....Same goes for the Eagles.

Kelce retiring....news keeps getting better for Ricks Eagles.

I can't see how he survives.....Like its one thing to be the Jets and Giants and lose your Qb's....but the Eagles and Cowboys have two of the most complete rosters and still are an embarrassment.....so PLEASE Jerry....don't fire Mike McCarthy!!! God forbid he actually finally brings someone good in there.....Same goes for the Eagles.

Kelce retiring....news keeps getting better for Ricks Eagles.

Not sure either NY team ever had a QB to begin with.

Jason will be nanny to Travis and Taylor's kids.

421451172_883641650437978_8973070303844536872_n.jpg

Wiiiiiide right.

Start em young to get used to the pain of being a Bills fan.
I was saying this to others last night.....not sure what a FG was doing for you in that spot with 1:45 left and the Bills D having no abilty to stop KC all night. Might as well have just gone for it on 4th and 9.

Catch the fucking ball Diggs.

I should add....as someone who watched the Scott Norwood kick live....wasnt his fault they lost that game either. That was a tough kick back in 1991

Last edited:
I was saying this to others last night.....not sure what a FG was doing for you in that spot with 1:45 left and the Bills D having no abilty to stop KC all night. Might as well have just gone for it on 4th and 9.

Catch the fucking ball Diggs.

I should add....as someone who watched the Scott Norwood kick live....wasnt his fault they lost that game either. That was a tough kick back in 1991

For my money, at least it was a quick ending instead of watching Mahomes carve them up again for 1:30. No way you were stopping them from getting 50 yards, that defense was completely depleted.

Allen played very well and that loss wasn't his fault at all, but going at the endzone twice was super dumb too. Get another first down, bleed the clock/timeouts then take shots at the endzone for the win...and if that fails, kick the FG to tie and go to OT.

Buffalo’s D should take all the blame. The Chiefs looked better than they have all year. I hope the Raven’s spank them, but I’m not so confident after that game Last night.

Bc I can't fucking stand Romo... He was a shitty qb, but now I have to watch/listen to him as a shitty announcer too.

@jmanic @mattybfat (bc the snake) @Meatball Mia bc as a raiders fan you need to know what the holy roller play was

I didn't have to watch anything as I remember watching it as it happened. Back when players were wrapped and bloody, nobody sat out hurt unless they were in a hospital bed. Casper was one of my favorite players.

Back
Top Bottom