Official: 2018-2019 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - Utah wins the cup, still thinks oobaa47 is Timothy McVeigh

@pearl talking about playoff hopes....then goes out there and throws up all over the field last night (along with his Steelers)

tenor.gif

Man is there anything better then watching the cocky ass steelers go up 23-7....dancing in the end zone, celebrating....then collapsing and somehow losing 33-30. LOL.

@pearl talking about playoff hopes....then goes out there and throws up all over the field last night (along with his Steelers)

tenor.gif

Man is there anything better then watching the cocky ass steelers go up 23-7....dancing in the end zone, celebrating....then collapsing and somehow losing 33-30. LOL.
Man, as embarrassing as my team ended up being, at least I didn't get beat by the sauce:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10196-1366118074-1.gif

can i bench my TE so he doesn't fumble on the first play, and get knocked out of the game?

although @Magic is going to go screaming by after the whooping he took.

It really comes down to seeding at this point, I'll let espn do the math on that and we can get all the coverage of that Tuesday morning
The consolation ladder aka toilet bowl will be released shortly

When it comes out tomorrow, remember that the #1 seed didn't accept a trade all year and didn't get involved in any preseason shenanigans.
You’re right Carson, I didn’t.

You on the other hand....

Why the hell wouldn't I want to draft 1st?

1st.
Because it’s a snake draft, which means that the order reverses for round two. So you will have pick 24 in round two. First pick is great but then you’re last in round two, first in round 3, etc.
I will assume you know this, but just to cover all the bases ;) If you want to change your mind reply before @elzoller does and I will swap your spot for ya, only because I love you.
FFS. I'll take #4 then.
D53A82CE-3522-404C-8694-8B323AAF5F23.gif

Back
Top Bottom