Official: 2018-2019 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - Utah wins the cup, still thinks oobaa47 is Timothy McVeigh

Wait. @jmanic lost? Is it possible that @Commissioner Rankings of Make Believe really knew something this whole time?
sounds like you need to change my name again

Here is where stand as of Monday morning
Screen Shot 2018-12-10 at 9.20.47 AM.png
Dead Sailors ruin the Pocket Dogs epic season with some shitty coaching and leaving 3Quan in AGAIN to lay a goose egg, ouch.
The other playoff game is still TBD.

Monday Night Miracle Situations
In the playoff match of the night @Chris26er is down -7.7 with Thielen left to ball out, but @jnos still has the always dangerous Dalvin Cook left to roll out. I can imagine he is shitting himself seeing that Drake blew up on his bench while AP literally shit the bed. I usually only stay up to watch the whole game Monday night if I have players invested and can win, but I may make an exception. I really don't know whats going to happen here, I don't feel confident in Cook but it's MNF in Seattle, who knows what's going to go down in that loud ass stadium.

In the loser side of the world, everything is tied up except for @elzoller needing some magic with Diggs left to play against the @fidodie sauce. If anyone can put up 22 points, it's Diggs. It will be a nail biter. It will really be @fidodie's superbowl to pull this win off against the seasoned general of the guac. It only seems fitting that two food related teams battle it out to see who's going to suck the most.

Turd Bowl Triple Death Match
@jShort
@stb222

Best of the Worst Triple Death Match
@pearl
@Magic

Made that change at 12:55 PM yesterday because I'm a fantasy wizard!
tenor.gif

Wow, Tuesday morning headlines hot off the presses!

Good Guy @jnos Topples @Chris26er's non-posting ass in heated Monday Night Battle of the 26" Riders
@fidodie and The Sauce Sizzle out the Guac for Good

Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 8.03.10 AM.png

So that leaves the second round of the playoffs looking like this:
Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 8.04.48 AM.png

I'm going with the two teams with the rested players from the bye week here, just so @oobaa47 can complain about something again
@Chris26er and @jmanic are still playing for a draft position spot, if they give a shit, or if @jmanic has totally quit life

In the losers end of the world, that leaves the toilet bowl death match as:
@jShort vs @stb222 vs @elzoller

In the best of the worst death match:
@pearl vs @Magic vs @fidodie

This two week loser tournament will be highly contested and has a lot on the line.

Waiver on my lads.

Wow, Tuesday morning headlines hot off the presses!

Good Guy @jnos Topples @Chris26er's non-posting ass in heated Monday Night Battle of the 26" Riders
@fidodie and The Sauce Sizzle out the Guac for Good

View attachment 82478

So that leaves the second round of the playoffs looking like this:
View attachment 82481

I'm going with the two teams with the rested players from the bye week here, just so @oobaa47 can complain about something again
@Chris26er and @jmanic are still playing for a draft position spot, if they give a shit, or if @jmanic has totally quit life

In the losers end of the world, that leaves the toilet bowl death match as:
@jShort vs @stb222 vs @elzoller

In the best of the worst death match:
@pearl vs @Magic vs @fidodie

This two week loser tournament will be highly contested and has a lot on the line.

Waiver on my lads.
tumblr_inline_pctjfaCSuN1rz60rk_500.gif

WELL LETS GET THIS WEEK STARTED BOYS, WHOS GONNA SHIT THE BED AND WHOS GOING TO WAKE UP FRIDAY MORNING HAPPY AS FUCK

@oobaa47 is kinda happy?

F*** no!!!!

And more devastating injuries......when is this crap gonna end?!!???

AJ Green out for the year!?!?
Lesean McCoy plays one play and then he's done?? Not practicing now.....
Doug Baldwin out last week, because he re-injured his previous injury....
Austin ekelar out this week due to neck and concussion issues!!!!!!

So obviously it couldn't possibly get any worse right?!?!?! But somehow it does, as my opponent directly benefits from one of my injuries and picks up Justin Jackson......

Oh and da chargers go for 2 with time running out instead of kicking the extra point to tie it. And guess who has the chargers kicker? I would have had three players going into overtime, instead I got that nightmare of an ending......oh if one fisting wasnt enough, in my other semi-final, I played against Mike Williams who only had 3 touchdowns and the 2 point conversion as time ran out ........Double fisting without lube........ gif banned due to graphic image.....

Last edited:
F*** no!!!!

And more devastating injuries......when is this crap gonna end?!!???

AJ Green out for the year!?!?
Lesean McCoy plays one play and then he's done?? Not practicing now.....
Doug Baldwin out last week, because he re-injured his previous injury....
Austin ekelar out this week due to neck and concussion issues!!!!!!

So obviously it couldn't possibly get any worse right?!?!?! But somehow it does, as my opponent directly benefits from one of my injuries and picks up Justin Jackson......

Oh and da chargers go for 2 with time running out instead of kicking the extra point to tie it. And guess who has the chargers kicker? I would have had three players going into overtime, instead I got that nightmare of an ending......oh if one fisting wasnt enough, in my other semi-final, I played against Mike Williams who only had 3 touchdowns and the 2 point conversion as time ran out ........Double fisting without lube........ gif banned due to graphic image.....
LOL, omg

giphy.gif

Well I was worried because Santa had a dude in play last night, but early on Keenan Ivory Wayans slipped in the tub and broke his hip
BC7BEE7E-A427-48C9-BE45-D0273EAF77FD.gif
After that I was just able to sit and enjoy a rousing football match.

Back
Top Bottom