Official: 2018-2019 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - Utah wins the cup, still thinks oobaa47 is Timothy McVeigh

oobaa47

I certainly didn't get one over on anyone. I publicly stated on this forum, that I was looking to trade draft picks with someone and move into the top half of the draft. All because, like I said, I didn't want to do another draft in which I was picking in the exact same spot as all the rest of my leagues so I figured this would mix it up a little. This wasn't an issue for the first 13 plus weeks, so I'm not sure why it would be an issue now. Maybe you think I bought the first overall pick and also retained all of my other picks instead of just trading all of my picks for all of someone else's picks?

And I even pm'ed several owners looking to trade the first overall pick into something in the middle of the round.

I'm certainly not playing a $20 fantasy football league to win money. I play because it's fun watching meaningless games and having a rooting interest in them.

I hope you win because ff is meant to be enjoyable and fun, so perhaps a victory will make it enjoyable for you once more. No matter what happens, I enjoyed the season.

Sorry Commish, I hope I didn't give you any agita. If nothing else, it certainly was entertaining.......

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I certainly didn't get one over on anyone. I publicly stated on this forum, that I was looking to trade draft picks with someone and move into the top half of the draft. All because, like I said, I didn't want to do another draft in which I was picking in the exact same spot as all the rest of my leagues so I figured this would mix it up a little. This wasn't an issue for the first 13 plus weeks, so I'm not sure why it would be an issue now. Maybe you think I bought the first overall pick and also retained all of my other picks instead of just trading all of my picks for all of someone else's picks?

And I even pm'ed several owners looking to trade the first overall pick into something in the middle of the round.

I'm certainly not playing a $20 fantasy football league to win money. I play because it's fun watching meaningless games and having a rooting interest in them.

I hope you win because ff is meant to be enjoyable and fun, so perhaps a victory will make it enjoyable for you once more. No matter what happens, I enjoyed the season.

Sorry Commish, I hope I didn't give you any agita. If nothing else, it certainly was entertaining.......
See where you are not telling the truth is that you didn't trade... You paid money to trade... Huge difference.
And this is not a college draft where we are picking unknown quantities, you did because it would give you the best player in the draft.... Why else PAY for the draft pick? I mean I can understand if you got the last pick crying to the Commissioner and begging for a better spot... But paying to switch is bullshit imo. The fact that you are pm'ing people looking to get a better spot makes it pretty clear to me that you are taking this a little too seriously. This is a fun game with people on the forum which in part is us entertaining everyone with nonsense... Its not draft kings.

I'll admit I didn't notice in the thread when it happened and didn't find out about it until much later, so it is what it is and I'm more annoyed that our Commissioner didn't notice when he was being had.... Mind you that if I did something like trade Kamara to you for Miller alarm bells would go off everywhere for collusion.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Oh man.....you've been way too easy to troll.....the best part has been eliciting responses from you after I post.......some of these gif's are legendary......I couldn't stop laughing......

Either way, it was a great league, thanks Commish for putting the work in......

Oh wait, I just realized my starting te, delanie walker, has been out all year after playing just a few weeks.......I can't believe it.........oh damn, and even my back up qb got hurt!! Alex Smith was crucial for me and HE IS ALSO out all year!!!! Wtf!!!!!

Lol, merry Xmas and happy New year guys!!

this set up - works every time.

i bet you could buy up in the draft - i mean you switch places and cash. seems legit.
gotta wonder who would do that..........oh, nevermind.

1545098499384.png

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
See where you are not telling the truth is that you didn't trade... You paid money to trade... Huge difference.
And this is not a college draft where we are picking unknown quantities, you did because it would give you the best player in the draft.... Why else PAY for the draft pick? I mean I can understand if you got the last pick crying to the Commissioner and begging for a better spot... But paying to switch is bullshit imo. The fact that you are pm'ing people looking to get a better spot makes it pretty clear to me that you are taking this a little too seriously. This is a fun game with people on the forum which in part is us entertaining everyone with nonsense... Its not draft kings.

I'll admit I didn't notice in the thread when it happened and didn't find out about it until much later, so it is what it is and I'm more annoyed that our Commissioner didn't notice when he was being had.... Mind you that if I did something like trade Kamara to you for Miller alarm bells would go off everywhere for collusion.

patrick mahomes was the highest scoring player in the league.
just being a dick. TG was #2.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Speaking of money, when ima get all the payouts for weekly high scores?
You got my PayPal digits @Commissioner Rankings of Make Believe
107BA32E-CD7C-4E94-B553-384531B5F6E7.gif

I think I get a bonus for league record highest score too bruh.

And I’m willing to carry it all over to the gofundme account I’m gonna set up to get Utah a new TV if the Camarao don’t redline.
589981C1-9408-4894-9913-C51D37E281D9.gif

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Wow I’m so excited about this last match up last night I couldn’t sleep, I think I’m gonna head up and interview each of the Guac Cup managers today!

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
That was a little close for comfort, but the cream always rises to the top.
are you that lazy?
giphy.gif

Top Bottom