Noisy night

Frank

Sasquatch
Damn....some nasty t-storms rolled through last night. A lot of rain.....just what we didn't need. When will it ever dry out? :(

The weather ws bad and the clouds were scary. Look orange red sky's and we had really good chance for tornado's last night..
scared.gif

Had been hoping for a spin at Allaire this morning, but those storms were something else. It's gotta be a mess in any Monmouth County park this AM.

Had been hoping for a spin at Allaire this morning, but those storms were something else. It's gotta be a mess in any Monmouth County park this AM.

What sucks, we are looking at another crappy wet week... Worst June for rain someone read 20 days of rain, this month..:mad:

My wife and I drove down to LBI to pick up my daughter last night from my sisters house, as we were driving north on the parkway my daughter says, "Take me back to Aunt Kim's, the sky wasnt black at her house":rolleyes:

it came down in buckets for about 45 mins or so enough that the storm drains could not handle it...
Thats why I went out on the road this morning I had mixed feelings as I pedaled up hospital road to see about five cars in the lot :(
got 36 miles in felt real good :)

rode Allaire today - actually didnt see much evidence of the storm. a downed branch or two.

Huber is another story - I rode there yesterday morning and there were branches and trees down everywhere including a HUGE pine about 2-feet thick. I had to get off my bike to move several downed branches and small trees. It would have been VERY scary to be caught in that storm in the woods...it woulda been dangerous actually.

rode Allaire today - actually didnt see much evidence of the storm. a downed branch or two.

Huber is another story - I rode there yesterday morning and there were branches and trees down everywhere including a HUGE pine about 2-feet thick. I had to get off my bike to move several downed branches and small trees. It would have been VERY scary to be caught in that storm in the woods...it woulda been dangerous actually.

Yeah,.... I was thinking of riding at Hartshorn and Huber too, but, I was pretty sure that things would be way too wet with all the rain we have had. Did you tell someone at the park about the tree? I will have to do a survey ride when things dry out some.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions