nice loop today

jpn

came down from WMA on the singletrack, went down rail bed to devil's staircase, up through stonegate, up through the wall, crossed weldon, hit cascade and hit anrother's alley back to white and back up to power lines. only dabbed once...okay maybe 2-3 times...okay, maybe like 23 times with some walking too (especially through the alley!).

Anyway I love MDR! I had a great friend with me, we did about 14 miles and had a great ride. I have never seen MDR this dry in three years. No Shaggz sightings today, but I did see a unique acrobatic manuever off one of the bridges!

Nice! I stepped out of work at lunch time and my first thought was how I want to be in the woods on the MTB. Here's hoping tomorrow will be as nice of a day.

We usually do that ride in the opposite direction you did with a few more trails thrown in .

Mahlon's great , proud to call it my home trail.

Wma question

Today I crossed over to WMA and within a mile or so I came across what used to be a stone house on my right hand side... About a tenth of a mile later is where you can hook a left toward the George Abate Memorial... Instead of making that left what if I were to make a right on what seems to be a singletrack coming down a the hill, where does that take me???

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions