New to MTBNJ

ghouse

Hey everyone, my name is Seaver. I'm new to MTBNJ but have been MTBing for a few years now. I used to ride in western PA and recently moved to central NJ. Favorite trails so far are 6MR and Chimney Rock. I like technical trails and am looking for some chill riding buddies.

I'm riding a white Santa Cruz Bronson.
MVIMG_20190412_155533.jpg

Hope to see you all out there!

Welcome Seaver
Check out the Fun Monday rides thread for after work but CR has been hit and miss lately. Also if you race, there's a CAT1 pace on Thursdays. I ride a silver Banshee, see you around

Welcome:)

As a general rule in NJ, the challenge (tech and elevation) increases as you travel north. As you go south you will find flow trails with short punch-ee climbs. What they lack in tech and elevation they make up for in pedaling... you simply never seem to coast.

Welcome Seaver Bronson. Keep checking back, we're going to have a group ride in mid June, will post up details by next week. Join in the fun, don't cost nothin.

Hey everyone, my name is Seaver. I'm new to MTBNJ but have been MTBing for a few years now. I used to ride in western PA and recently moved to central NJ. Favorite trails so far are 6MR and Chimney Rock. I like technical trails and am looking for some chill riding buddies.

I'm riding a white Santa Cruz Bronson.
View attachment 96174

Hope to see you all out there!
Welcome to the party. Come check out the northern parks. That Bronson is made for it. Feel free to join OOS on Strava, we post rides every week.

I definitely want to check out some of the parks up north like Allamuchy and High Mountain. I've been to Jungle and had a blast.

I hope I can make it out to some of the group rides. I'm usually off at 3:30 PM (I work near Trenton) so if anyone is trying to do some after work riding, that would be cool too.

Thanks for the warm welcome!!

Back
Top Bottom