New Sourlands Trail - TM Sat 5/22 9am

bump.jpg

Just a friendly reminder that this once in a lifetime opportunity to participate in the construction of this brand spankin' new trail is this Saturday.

ouch! Confirmed I can't make this, but hopefully I will ride it on Sunday:D

hey is that 7:00am preride still gonna happen?:hmmm:

Hey Free-Rider, it didn't look like there was enough interest in a pre-ride, so I think were going to skip this time. But definitely bring your bike so you can ride to the work site and play around on the trails afterward.

Also, montclaireBobbyB is going to be bringing coffee and donuts in the morning. MMMMMM Donuts.
240dbe526377011e

And Efinger's donated a ton of drinks, energy bars and gels for the work party.

No one gives sh!t to Mike for being late. He flies under the radar. Oooh I get it. It's because I'm asian. Racists.

yo - i'm gonna have to bail. my wife is not feeling well at all, so i gotta stay home to help her with our maniac... i mean 2 year old.

The following people are officially awesome:

Scott Thompson (woody)
Bill Zepko
Mike Lewandowski (VandbtRiver)
Kirt Mills (kirt)
Mike Gall (Mike G)
Mike McHugh
Marc Perez
Paul Kertesz (Free-Rider)
Manny Chung (Thatmanmanny)
Sean McManus
Luke Kelly (GTLuke)
Jason Scala
Bob Birmingham (Montclairebobbyb)

And a special shout out to our hiker friends Ken, Sandy, Damian and Frank who helped out today.

Thanks for the pics Manny. I'm the worst Jorba chapter lead when it comes to having my camera ready.

Last edited:
so is this new 3amigos-bourderama connector trail finished/rideable yet? I rode Sourlands today and coditions were primo. I poked my head into the new entrance across from 3amigos and it looks raked out but i didnt wanna take it in case it dead-ended.

so is this new 3amigos-bourderama connector trail finished/rideable yet? I rode Sourlands today and coditions were primo. I poked my head into the new entrance across from 3amigos and it looks raked out but i didnt wanna take it in case it dead-ended.

Well it's technically not open yet but it is finished from the gas pipeline all the way to the stream crossing. You have to hike-a-bike a few hundred feet across the stream and then you will be back at the main white trail near the start of Boulderama. At the next TM later in June we will finish the armor by the stream, crack open the champagne and officially open the trail.

I need to think of a trail name for the new section. I'm thinking of staying with the Mexican theme. Suggestions welcome.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions