New member...getting back into MTB

NickBnj

Hey Everyone...just wanted to introduce myself. Me, my wife and our beagle moved across the street from the Tourne in Denville a couple years ago and hike in there regularly. I've always seen lots of mountain bikers there or going past our house and I finally said I need to get back into it. I haven't really ridden in about 12 years and 40 lbs ago. So I went and got a Surly Ice Cream Truck Fat bike in hopes to get back into it and drop some lbs. While not technically a noob, I do kind of feel like one since it's been so long since I've really ridden. Would really like to meet up around Morris County area with any other noobs or anyone that knows the area and maybe takes it a little easy as I don't really know my endurance capabilities. Hope to get to know you all and see you out on the trails!

Nick

Welcome! I ride through the Tourne quite a bit. I'm on an orange fatty, say hi if you see me!

Welcome Nick! My first ride there was this past Sunday.... Usually ride Lewis Morris, but trying to expand a little. See ya out there!

Welcome back to riding! I know absolutely nothing about the Tourne, yet I find myself jealous that you live across the street from it:)

There used to be Tuesday 6pm ride at Tourne. I think it should start back up again soon or I'll just do it myself. Send me a PM you're always welcome to join

Once the season starts, there is a Wednesday night ride @ LewMo that starts at the dam of the lake on the north end by Rt. 24.

Back
Top Bottom