New guy saying hello!

Davezignj

Hey all! Dave here. New to the forum. Very much looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you out on the trails.

Mountain biked in my 20's and 30's (even spent a college summer month just driving around the country with my old hard tail gary fisher on the roof and a tent in the trunk) then life got in the way.

My dog has sadly gotten a little too old to hike with me so I'm back at it, but due to a medical thing I'm rolling with an e-mtb this time. Got a Specialized Turbo Levo last week and have been out on it every chance I can get. This thing is a freak'n blast! :)

I'm in the Livingston area and have already hit Mills Reservation, the legal side of S. Mountain off short hills road, Lewis Morris and Old Bridge. Hooked!

Again, hope to have a chance to meet as many of you as possible out and about. Would be great to have people to ride with. Will be joining an electric sunday too for sure. 👍

- Dave

Screen Shot 2023-10-02 at 11.25.51 PM.png

Hi All!

i just moved in NJ from Europe. My name is Stefano (yes... I'm originally from Italy, Rome exactly). I'd been riding all across Italy and many places in Europe. Love both uphills and downhills (but I'm not a pro there). I love riding in forest and discover new places and new friends. my very first bike was an amazing Specialized FSR ( still in my garage) then went carbon Xcountry... and finally an amazing Specialized Turbo Levo, incredibly fun! I'm living next to Morristown , and went already a little around but I'm looking forward to meet many of you and have fun together.
060.JPG
IMG_0550.JPG
IMG_2173.jpeg

Ciao
Stefano

Hi All!

i just moved in NJ from Europe. My name is Stefano (yes... I'm originally from Italy, Rome exactly). I'd been riding all across Italy and many places in Europe. Love both uphills and downhills (but I'm not a pro there). I love riding in forest and discover new places and new friends. my very first bike was an amazing Specialized FSR ( still in my garage) then went carbon Xcountry... and finally an amazing Specialized Turbo Levo, incredibly fun! I'm living next to Morristown , and went already a little around but I'm looking forward to meet many of you and have fun together.
View attachment 230148View attachment 230149View attachment 230150
Ciao
Stefano
Welcome Stefano! Lots of good riding near you up there, with some great people to show you around!

Good stuff,
Welcome to site and NJ
Hopefully you will join in on an electric sunday ride in the near future. I'll tag you on our next scheduled ride!

Welcome! That is a great area, you have Lewis Morris and Patriots Path right in your backyard and lots of good stuff just off interstate 287. All NJ trails are pretty well documented on the trailforks app. Also, join JORBA.ORG

Back
Top Bottom