New guy here

68nova200

New member here. My name is Dan, I ride a hardtail. I started my riding career in wildcat ridge (trailhead right out of my back yard), possibly the most difficult area in NJ. So the good part about that is everywhere else seems really easy... I try to ride a few times a week and normally ride on the hairy edge of catastrophe.

Welcome!

possibly the most difficult area in NJ. So the good part about that is everywhere else seems really easy...

Yes, I've been riding Wildcat a lot the past two years, and it's funny now when I go to other places that I used to think were hard.

Oh, crap, the more I hear about Wildcat....
Glad there's someone else in the neighborhood who'll be able to tell the EMTs where to find me.
Welcome!

hey Dan, welcome
let me guess, you have one of these?

btw, you need an avatar quick...
2476950-1968-chevrolet-nova-thumb-c.jpg

Thanks for the welcome guys. I dont actually know any locals yet. seeing someone on the trails is very rare while riding in wildcat (for me at least). My nova is a 4 door. Nothing special 307 no power anything. no radio, no ac... just a car. and I dont have a picture of it near me right now.

Welcome...I hope to get to Wildcat sometime. Ya never know what's gonna pop out of the woods and into yer backyard!

Back
Top Bottom