New Fat Bike Model called Tonton

bergsnj

Looks cool to me. Steel frame, 64 degree headtube angle based on a 120mm mastodon fork. Kinda pricey though, could be a decent option to build up a frame with existing parts of your own choice.

tonton.jpg

Looks cool to me. Steel frame, 64 degree headtube angle based on a 120mm mastodon fork. Kinda pricey though, could be a decent option to build up a frame with existing parts of your own choice.

View attachment 230879

Can't imagine a new bike out in this economy, even worse a fat bike...

There is little place for a slack fatbike. Take a heavy bike and make it better at descending great.

There is little place for a slack fatbike. Take a heavy bike and make it better at descending great.
Most fatbikes these days are going to at least a 67 degree head tube angle. Fatbikes are a small niche market but there are people out there (like me) who will buy them. Its not so bad when you have enough parts to swap around and just need to buy the frame.

Most fatbikes these days are going to at least a 67 degree head tube angle. Fatbikes are a small niche market but there are people out there (like me) who will buy them. Its not so bad when you have enough parts to swap around and just need to buy the frame.
👍 I’ve been looking for a 2nd frame to move all my 9zero7 parts. (Not this one though!)

$1600 for a frame isn’t that bad, is it?

Back
Top Bottom