NEW deli and catering

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002656662284

This is my brother Randy and very good friend David's new deli and catering business. Both have 10years exp in the field so its not like 2 30yr olds said "hey lets try this". Randy worked for Woodbrige Deli as the head cook and catering manager...he can cook very well for 4ppl or 100 ppl. David worked at the towns other popular deli, Touch of Italy on Rahway ave. So if you are having a function, party or you're just in Downtown Rahway stop in.

I'll check it out next time I'm in town. Never hit up Woodbridge Deli but I did go to Touch of Italy a few times and it was always good!

Scratch that, been to Woodbridge Deli tons of times (I was thinking of the wrong place). Good stuff!

I can vouch for Randys food and experience. I have been dealing with Woodbridge Deli my entire tenure at Pepsi and the food is top notch. The deli they are starting was a former deli location that I have also dealt with. Nice size place, modern and CLEAN!!!!.

Give em a try when they open the joint up!

Oh yea, there was a delli on Cherry st near the Waiting room this is comical.The owners were hunting deer on Rutgers campus with a gun from their Big Belly delli van.The driver was drunk and they were arrested.They also found deer meat in the delli fridge.What were they thinking?

That's the spot. The Feds locked the doors on him. It has been a huge project cleaning the place up. We want it to look like a totally different deli. So far so good there is no sign of the previous owner...except for the stripes in the front windows but they are in the process of being scrapped off :).

Health Inspector comes Wednesday to make sure the deli cases are down to the proper temp. Thanks to the old owner and his hunting these 2 (with the help of myself and our closest friends) cleaned everything so well It looks new. Both our fathers put a new coat of paint on the walls

On the bright side The whole town seems excited they are reopening. as for my brother's partner Dave, he just had a baby boy today.

I have some good money saving tips if they're interested... I can do fire up schedules and all... I wish them luck

Open for business

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312204551.760696.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312204551.760696.jpg
    342.3 KB · Views: 49
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312204649.945536.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312204649.945536.jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 49
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312204832.562474.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312204832.562474.jpg
    342.3 KB · Views: 51
I've eaten here 2 of the 3 days they have been open and plan on being here for lunch tomorrow with Mrs. Walter. I had an outstanding chicken salad sandwich on Monday, the girl sitting next to me had the same thing but had bacon on hers. She and I agreed it was probably the best chicken salad we've ever had. Today was a pork roll and cheese with potatoes on a roll for breakfast. Again, a great sandwich and bonus points because the pork roll gets grilled, not cooked on the flat top. I'll report back tomorrow with another update.

Maybe I'll make this my training blog:hmmm:

it really doesnt get more official than that..

Back
Top Bottom