Nat. Trails Day Thanks

Frank

Sasquatch
What a great day to work in the woods, a little humid but not bad overall. 26 people gathered to tackle a rather unpleasant task…..clean up a mess. But that didn’t seem to bother the crew that did nothing but smile all morning long, even though they were working hard.
Thanks to:
Will Hulseberg..............k2will
Will Hulseberg Jr.
Brandon Lauerman........southernerinnj
Mike Confenti..............mike_243
Ron Compton..............ronznd4spd
Nick Comey
Joe Santana...............jsantana
Lucy Oliveira
Maryanne Suroviec......mare45
Ruth Tummey.............rocknrollgirl
Chris Tummey.............Chris9er
Mike Wolert................mwlikesbikes
Chris Rodgers..............cdrmtnbiker
Bill Kaminski
Sarah Ralston
Sherry Shapiro............chemgirl
Tommy Shapiro...........chemboy?
Katie Mennona............trailrider
Mandi Tabbit
James Pearl................pearl
Brian Snyder...............briansnyder aka trailgorilla
Nick Alvino
Lisa Fortunato............pittygirl
Bill Bastan..................glenlivet12
Jim Doeren..................jim&val
Val Doeren..................jim&val

a special thanks for my parking sign, Ruth for the kind words, and Brandon for the extra help...thank you all

Last edited:
I will get the pictures up after I go thru them and remove any incriminating evidence. I didn't think we could get all the work done in one session, but I am very happy to be wrong. Good to work, and ride, with every one again.

Great day. It was nice to meet some new peeps and put some faces to names...

Ron Compton..............ronznd4spd
Maryanne Suroviec......mare45
Ruth Tummey.............rocknrollgirl
Chris Tummey.............chris9r
Sherry Shapiro............chemgirl

Very good day in the woods. I really enjoyed this. Especially when it got to the point where you could walk down the trail and not see our work unless you really looked! Great job to everyone out there!!! Anytime on the extra work Frank anytime you need something let me know. A little tree surgery never hurt anyone. ;) And hey we got a logsticle out of it too!

I forgot a very important Thank You to Brian my Coke dealer...hooked me up twice today. Thanks bro!

"Hi I'm Buddy Amato."

Don't go saying stuff like that in a public forum,.... the ASPCA will be on me for giving a CDS to one of "our furry friends.":D

a special thanks for my parking sign, Ruth for the kind words, and Brandon for the extra help...thank you all

Well deserved............

Anything for Frank! It was a nice day to be out playing in the woods, and I got to put a few faces to screen names too :)

Many thanks for all the work everyone. I'm sorry I couldn't get down and move some dirt but I was at sports fields all day until 6:30 last night.

Luckily I did get some woods time with the Rover on the way home from the last kids game - I knew of some trails near one of the fields so we got a quick run in.

I forgot to mention major props to the 2 little guys that joined us yesterday! I know Little will and unfortunately didn't catch the other little man's name. They did awesome work for their size and seemed to be having a great time as well. Kudos to the parents for getting their children involved early in giving back to the trails.

My sons name is Tommy. I was surprised he lasted as long as he did, hauling wood with his rope. Oh, remember those days when a piece of rope could cause so many hours of fun!

It was a great day and nice to meet so many of you.

Tommy and Will both were having a blast...
and I will not make any comments about the fun we can have with rope...:rolleyes:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions