Nassau Trail conditions

Trails are running great!

Lila ride 5-12.jpg

All roads lead home
True, it's tough to get lost here. Just trying to string together a good loop that hits everything is where I get confused. It seems like when I've gone and followed Norm and Glenn it seems like we hit trails in all the right directions, and I can't do that by myself.

Concur. Trails were in great shape. Even though lot was full when we arrived about 10am Sunday, trails were not crowded and very few encounters with other riders. I think the single occupancy of each car makes the packed lot look deceiving for actual number of users on trails.
And BTW, this another great example of land manager/JORBA cooperation. The new trails added on the Springside section are so good: fun and sustainably built. Really a showcase for what can be accomplished.

@Jeffreywoliver - as a side note, a couple of roadie friends in the Highbridge area are now very interesting in learning mtb, since they hike the park, and see the large range of skills and ages using the trails. It has given them confidence that they won't be the only ones learning, and they won't feel out-of-place. Kudos.

Trails were great this morning, very surprised by everything that has been done here. Awesome job by the crew. Hopefully, once this is all over I can lend a hand in doing some TM.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions