MTBNJ Group Ride 10/21 Chimney Cancelled Due to Rain.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Please join us on Saturday 10/21, 9am at Chimney Rock for a group ride hosted by MTBNJ. This is usually one of our most popular rides of the year given the beautiful fall weather and the awesome trails. Jorba rep Kirt has made improvements with Norm since last year and the trails are riding great.

Mark your calendars, you won't want to miss this ride. We'll have ride leaders taking out groups of various skill and fitness levels to accommodate the right pace for you.
Please chime in if you can help lead a ride. Also post up if you can make it so I know how many parking spots to reserve.
For those interested, we'll go out for lunch afterwards at Chimney Rock Inn.

Park here.
Chimney Rock 10/21 9am
@MissJR

Let me know if you have any questions.
20221022_091312.jpg

Last edited:
We'll have ride leaders taking out groups of various skill and fitness levels to accommodate the right pace for you.
ok for the folks who have never ridden there before and ride a mid-fat Hardtail and have basic tech skills, but pretty good fitness, how does this statement apply?

asking for a friend 🤓

he might not be able to make it but if it works out he might be interested based on the reply

ok for the folks who have never ridden there before and ride a mid-fat Hardtail and have basic tech skills, but pretty good fitness, how does this statement apply?

asking for a friend 🤓

he might not be able to make it but if it works out he might be interested based on the reply
Yes, sounds like he's a candidate for a beginner ride. We have that option.

I'd say if you've not ridden north of the bridge much and spend a lot of time riding trails without rocks, the beginner ride is a good option.

Yes, sounds like he's a candidate for a beginner ride. We have that option.

I'd say if you've not ridden north of the bridge much and spend a lot of time riding trails without rocks, the beginner ride is a good option.
ive done a lot of Dickerson mine this season and have improved on some of the rock areas but i am also not too proud to walk when its required.

I just cant mentally handle one rock garden after another without any break of some easier flowy stuff in between. Hope I can make it.

ive done a lot of Dickerson mine this season and have improved on some of the rock areas but i am also not too proud to walk when its required.

I just cant mentally handle one rock garden after another without any break of some easier flowy stuff in between. Hope I can make it.

Join the OOS group - you’ll be fine.

What Dave said, you'll be fine.

I did this ride last year with the begginers. It was alot of fun. Was never feeling super beat and the rock gardens were spread out.
I hope to make this ride again this year.

Back
Top Bottom