Misfit Psycles diSSent AL Singlespeed 29er Frame

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Tried to get advantage of a good offer and it backfired.

1) 1st frame was damaged. I got a replacement, but I had to pay for the freight going back to Canada.

2) got new frame, but.... too small for me (toe overlap) :(:mad:
I'm about 5'7" and a half-ish ;)

This is a SMALL, aluminum frame. The one that was on sale for $275 (without TAX) at misift.com..(they only have XLs left)

Frame has only 1 ride, the Darkhorse 40. You know there are hardly any rocks there and I am an awesome rider :rolleyes: so frame is like NEW....no scratches*

Here are some pictures of it built. I have to take it apart.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Geometry here:
http://www.misfitpsycles.com/popup_dissent.html

Price $199.99 (US dollars, not pesos!!) Frame Only.
Free shipping, in other words Pick up only or delivered to a local (above Rt78) park, Ok if you twist my arm I might even drive to Allaire or 6M.

Perfect Stocking Stuffer!

Please help me fund my size M frame...I desperately need a new bike as I think I will stop throwing money into my Koko :cry:

* I do have to double check that :)

Oh no I hope your selling it with intent to buying a medium dissent. I already have four in the house but the wife needs a cross bike maybe I can convert it...

major BUMPAGE!!!

f6e739a9_Bump3.jpg

Last minute purchase for XMAS??? You could make your kid, neighbor, girlfriend, boyfriend, lover, son, daughter, very happy.

Anybody Anybody Anybody ???

Price Reduction to $199.98
:D

wish I had any money right now, would love to build this up as a 1x9, but I'm tapped after shopping for the kids

Back
Top Bottom