medium pace ride this sunday

it was fun! this weekend might be tough for us though - we have a big freelance job to get started and Sunday is our kayak club's annual picnic. I'll post if we decide to go out.

ive been informed there will be a ride at 6 mile park at 10am so my plans have changed to a new location

ive been informed there will be a ride at 6 mile park at 10am so my plans have changed to a new location

FYI a ride that was scheduled for 10am at 6mile has been cancelled due to the rain we are about to get. That place gets real slick when wet. I would check with Wobbegong or jdog tomorrow before heading out so the trails don't suffer.

FYI a ride that was scheduled for 10am at 6mile has been cancelled due to the rain we are about to get. That place gets real slick when wet. I would check with Wobbegong or jdog tomorrow before heading out so the trails don't suffer.

yes this has been postponed :( it will happen once it drys out.

Had a good time Friday. Though mostly solo, it was good running into starflyr. Not literally, fortunately, although it was close several times :p That Tiger's-thing trail was fun. Can't wait to get back out there. I'll be busy all week :( I'm thinking about next Friday same time.

Had a good time Friday. Though mostly solo, it was good running into starflyr. Not literally, fortunately, although it was close several times :p That Tiger's-thing trail was fun. Can't wait to get back out there. I'll be busy all week :( I'm thinking about next Friday same time.

what up cal?

yea tiger woods is a cool trail there is a lot of elevation changes that make it a great all around trail. it gets even better when you know where the hell your goin!

im gona try to make it out this friday also. i might hit up allaire a few times this week, dont know exactly when but ill send you a mess. when i head out there.

laters

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions