Material Donation Request

Go ahead and post some pics.

I was hoping to wait till we finished, but we are super close.

We dug over 50 holes and spanned well over 200 feet today.

Thank you guys SO much for lending a hand.

No thanks necessary ;)

Here's a few:

IMG_2565.jpg

IMG_1869.jpg

IMG_7807.jpg

For the short time I was there, it was awesome. Got a ton of work done. Hopefully I can make the next one.

oh wow guys, that looks sweet! That whole section was a mess since the hurrricane. Thanks a bunch! Hopefully i can make it out next time.

I will post a few pics tonight as well.

ok ok I couldnt wait till tonight, probably be late for work now...

Since Mike put up a few shots of the "runway" I decided to share a few action shots. Sorry the "bootie" shot of Jason will cost ya $5.

Attachments

• P2202970.jpg
    P2202970.jpg
    394.4 KB · Views: 384
  • P2202971.jpg
    P2202971.jpg
    398.6 KB · Views: 394
  • P2202972.jpg
    P2202972.jpg
    398.2 KB · Views: 379
  • P2202984.jpg
    P2202984.jpg
    378.5 KB · Views: 368
  • P2202985.jpg
    P2202985.jpg
    387.2 KB · Views: 370
Last edited:
First thank you to everyone for taking the time out and doing this trail building. I love 6mr and ride it often. I wish I could help with the TM more often but I am usually in work when you guys get out there. When I ride there I do what I can and clear the trail as best I can. If you do more TM after work in the spring and summer let me know and I am there!!! Again you guys did a stellar job and thank you so much for your time and effort. It does not go unappreciated thats for sure.

J,

Nice dog-leg design, will keep things interesting as you cross the swamp, text if you need help shuttling in the decking, early AM porter services available.

Bill F.

Where is this? I've ridden there often and still can't tell. Hopefully it's after the concrete bridge going towards Middlebush.

Btw.. There are at least 2 more spots where I want to build bridges.

SO.. if you have any pressure treated lumber laying around I have a good home for it.

BUMP!

I just used up all my material and Gift card donations on the new Bridge by the Cement Bridge.

Keep em coming!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions