MASS Fair Hill XC Recaps

I was at blue. Course was a little wet , but as usual, awesome trails!! Love that place!!

Last edited:
Great podium Robin, the 3 of you were running strong! I dnf'd. 2nd lap, last stream xing with the submerged concrete slabs, must've hit a point and had a flat that wouldn't seal. left the xtra tube in my car because i never flat.

Ooof I blew up HARD mid 1st lap after a fast start with some minor cramping. unfortunately my HEED infused water had already popped out of my roadie cage and i had to dial things back. It was fun hanging out but im not sure about the racing part yet :)

After pre-registering for Blue, I noticed that a crazy number of girls were headed to Fair Hill, so away I went. We had 27 girls in the Pro/Cat 1 field!!! WOW!!!

The course was great and the girls were amazingly fast. Finished 9th overall, there were twelve old bags, 40+ and I was able to squeak out the victory.

Great seeing many familiar faces but not so great to have to get down there to race at 9am. :)

Great podium Robin, the 3 of you were running strong! I dnf'd. 2nd lap, last stream xing with the submerged concrete slabs, must've hit a point and had a flat that wouldn't seal. left the xtra tube in my car because i never flat.

Thanks! The three of us were definitely working to catch the leader. Apparently she could hear us laughing and knew we were coming for her. :D

Bummer about the flat - I know exactly which stream you were talking about.

Fun race indeed!!! I think this might now tie with French Creek for my favorite race!

Waiting for results we got to catch up with many of our CX/Philly friends - it was just like a CX race, except without the beer, heckling and numb feet!

Back
Top Bottom