MARVOKA 2023-2024

Haven't been able to get out here since November. With that timespan plus the heavy storm this week, I was expecting a bit of a mess out there. While there was some stuff down, it wasn't too bad. I think I cut 7 things out today.

I left 1 small log that's on the ground on top of the phone booth climb. And the big one that's been there for years which is built up. I don't want to take everything out.

Otherwise the park is deadfall-free for now.

IMG_8468.jpeg

IMG_8467.jpeg

Haven't been able to get out here since November. With that timespan plus the heavy storm this week, I was expecting a bit of a mess out there. While there was some stuff down, it wasn't too bad. I think I cut 7 things out today.

I left 1 small log that's on the ground on top of the phone booth climb. And the big one that's been there for years which is built up. I don't want to take everything out.

Otherwise the park is deadfall-free for now.

View attachment 230885

View attachment 230887
@Patrick thanks you. I, on the other hand, curse you because now I don't have a valid excuse not to ride here the one time time I do every year and regret it for the rest of the year. 😁

RV is now clear from the south lot to cush.
Couple of the cutouts are tight - and I need to bring my hook in to move the two big logs off the trail.
I left the log-over ramp -

1711318716258.png

As far as I could move it.

1711318749080.png

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions