Lost Wahoo Ringwood/Sterling

iman29

Long shot here but someone I know did a ride there today and lost a Wahoo that came off when the mount broke or malfunctioned so it wasn’t a crash.

Will get more details like times and maybe trails ridden soon but on the crazy chance someone finds it posting here. I think he was riding with someone so maybe a trail map is possible too.

More details from the person that lost it:

930am to 130pm on Sunday March 19th. Crossover, white rollers, renegade, skylands, 6 bridges loop, warm puppy. Not necessarily in that order. Not familiar with the area at all but those look right based on the map. Thanks for any help.

More details from the person that lost it:

930am to 130pm on Sunday March 19th. Crossover, white rollers, renegade, skylands, 6 bridges loop, warm puppy. Not necessarily in that order. Not familiar with the area at all but those look right based on the map. Thanks for any help.
Will keep a lookout for it. Any idea of general area it was lost? That's a lot of trail to search. Also assuming its a bare unit (black, no cover). I have lost my garmin before, now have a color cover on it to make it easier to see (not just to match my bike).

Will keep a lookout for it. Any idea of general area it was lost? That's a lot of trail to search. Also assuming its a bare unit (black, no cover). I have lost my garmin before, now have a color cover on it to make it easier to see (not just to match my bike).
hes not 100% sure which makes it the needle in the haystack but you never know right.

I will see if there was any colored cover on it. I have a white silicone cover on mine for the same reason then again im more often on the roads then the woods.

hes not 100% sure which makes it the needle in the haystack but you never know right.

I will see if there was any colored cover on it. I have a white silicone cover on mine for the same reason then again im more often on the roads then the woods.
Going to Ringwood today … will look for the device.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions