Looking for size medium road bike

MST.ESQ

Please lock... Looking for size medium road bike

Mods: Please lock as I purchased a bike

I just found out that I am getting screwed by the tax man so no fancy new Giany Defy or TCR in my future... Therefore, my budget is only a couple hundred dollars.

I will be using it for training rides and a few 100mile rides this summer so I am looking for a decent bike with geometry along the lines of a Cannondale Synapse, Giant Defy, Specialized Roubaix or anything sportier. I would like to go no less than Shimano 105 on components. I guess an Allez or Trek 1100 would also fit the bill.

I am 5'9" 160lbs (wear 30-31" inseam pants) and ride a size M 18" Trek hardtail.

My sister and a co-worker refuse to sell me the bikes that they never use :mad:, so please let me know if you have something.

Last edited:
look no further

Chainsaw003.jpg

my lazy ass friend hasn't replied....so

That post prompted this one. I don't have enough coin for an 08'. I presume I will need to settle for an older bike.

Here's a tip. Take Chainsaw out for a few beers, you'll have a $100 bar tab and a $200 bike by the end of the night. ;)

Bike purchased! Please lock

Not sure if this is proper procedure - but please lock this thread as I found what I was looking for.

Back
Top Bottom