Like-New Vilano SS/Fixie hipster bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
For sale...size L(19.5). Got it in 2011 thru a work awards program, thought it would be cool. Only time I have ridden it was to adjust seat and flip the wheel around as it can be ridden as a ss or a fixie. One gear bugs my knee so it has sat collecting dust. It is steel, no name parts and stuff...uses nuts to hold on wheels. I think bought new it's like $300...Take it off my hands for $150

It's patriotic colors and 4th of July is around the corner, so be the cool kid on the block:)

20160522_134446.jpg

20160522_134546.jpg

20160522_134510.jpg

Thanks for looking...

Last edited:
Monday morning bump....this thing g is clean. Less than 2 miles on it. For real.

No derailleur hanger on this. Wheel flips around to switch from ss to fixie

i ride something very much like this. i just have different bars. same fork and everything. this one is too small for me, but outta curiosity, what's the gearing ratio?

if someone is looking for a roadie, a bike like this is a nice cheap way to get going on the road. you'd be surprised what you can climb with one gear.

i ride something very much like this. i just have different bars. same fork and everything. this one is too small for me, but outta curiosity, what's the gearing ratio?

if someone is looking for a roadie, a bike like this is a nice cheap way to get going on the road. you'd be surprised what you can climb with one gear.
This has a 46x16 on the SS side...guessing the fixie side is the same. After 5 seconds on fix setting I almost ripped my legs off trying to stop...was like Whoaa boy, ...and proceeded to promptly switch wheel around to SS setting:D

Summer's here bump. You can be the only guy at the 4th of July fireworks on a cool bike that is patriotic too.. $150 and it's yours

Oddly I find an unnatural desire to ride this bike as well. I should go eat more ice cream instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom