Lewis Morris Beginner/Intermediate Ride - 2012

Tonight we had two special guests, Andrew and his sister (don't think I got her name). They both attended mtb camp with Robin and Brad. They killed it out there and had great things to say about the camp!

Tonight we had two special guests, Andrew and his sister (don't think I got her name). They both attended mtb camp with Robin and Brad. They killed it out there and had great things to say about the camp!

Seriously, they were doing a great out there! I was impressed.

That is awesome!! I've seen Andrew and Adrianna grow and improve their riding over the past few years. I'm glad they went out and tried something different!

Awesome! I will give Andrew some major kudos if I see him today. They are both great kids! I am so glad that they got out there. That just made my day and it's only 6:15. :D

looks like t-storms today.. will keep an eye open for ssomeone to post a cancelation i dont mind getting a little wet, lighting may ruin some stuff though ... lol

Last edited:
I see you have a fat bike.. did you ride it tonight?

Hoping the trails are in good condition tomorrow. This rain gotta go soon, the place needs time to dry!!!!

Naaa I had my new Horsethief tonight.

fixed my busted rear derailleur and got it shifting pretty good, I plan to ride with you guys tomorrow as long as a buddy of mine shows up in time for wheels down.

Does the LM beginner ride still happen on Thursdays? I checked the Yahoo group, but it doesn't look like there has been any activity on there in a while.

Does the LM beginner ride still happen on Thursdays? I checked the Yahoo group, but it doesn't look like there has been any activity on there in a while.

Yep. It's a usually a really good turnout. You should go.

Anyone interested in doing this again after work this season? I work in Morristown and going on my lunch hour is tough since there isn't enough time. Never did LM but figure a beginner ride would be perfect to acclimate myself.

Is the beginner/intermediate ride on Wednesday or Thursday? Would like to give LewMo a try.

Thanks, I'm trying to branch out to new parks this year, hit Clayton today with AM and another, fun place.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions