lettuce discus garage flooring options

Check to make sure you can actually do it though right away. I'm pretty sure you need to wait a little while with a new concrete floor. Not sure if it's days/weeks/months.

i gotta worry about watering that sod and that seeded back yard, good thing they leave the sprinklers behind for a little

The Raintrain is a great way to water your yard, instead of laying out a bunch of sprinklers. it is really slow though so keep that in mind. Just lay the hose in the pattern you want it to follow up to 200 feet and it will water up to 13,500 square feet. IT'S A SELF-PROPELLED SPRINKLER!

However, multiple sprinklers might be better if you are concerned with seed drying out in the hot NC sun.

The Raintrain is a great way to water your yard, instead of laying out a bunch of sprinklers. it is really slow though so keep that in mind. Just lay the hose in the pattern you want it to follow up to 200 feet and it will water up to 13,500 square feet. IT'S A SELF-PROPELLED SPRINKLER!

However, multiple sprinklers might be better if you are concerned with seed drying out in the hot NC sun.

That thing is boss. I have no need for it, and I still want it.

there's no way. it took me an hour to do my garage with epoxy.
I went with Epoxy-Coat from all the reviews I read. Buy 10% off lowes coupons found on ebay.
I opted to ground the floor vs. ye ole muratic acid and deck brush. Going over old paint was a pisser.

@pearl the tiling is a nice look.

image.jpeg Costco has the nice vinyl flooring $160-170 a roll 7.5'x20'. I have it in my garage for a long time. I epoxy coated my basement, I would never do it again.

Epoxy for sure. There are kits out there that nake it easy. Hardest part is putting down the speckle flake.

Those mats hold dirt, grime, oil, mold, etc. unless you want to take them up and clean underneath.

FILs concrete garage floors need repair (crumbling and pitted at garage door end). Can anyone point me to some contractors that repair and epoxy floors?
Thanks!

VCT as little as 75 cents q ft excluding adhesive. Will be doing my second one in last couple months.
20171020_175821.jpg

Manny you can use a hydraulic floor leveler cement to fix those issues.
Personally I think epoxy floors are a waste of money. Everyone I see is shot within 5 years and you have to do it over again.

Seems like a lot of maintenance with polishing and stuff... can’t i just install this and not do anything with it

How about just plain concrete, cause it’s a garage? Unless your garage is over 2000 square feet and you need a place to park your Ferrari and Lamborghini collection. Otherwise, thr nicest floor won’t help the tan on your Civic or Camry pop.

Seems like a lot of maintenance with polishing and stuff... can’t i just install this and not do anything with it
Yes you can then 10 years down the you rent a buffer and make it look like new again. It doesn't need buffing all that often unless you want a gloss finish.

Yes you can then 10 years down the you rent a buffer and make it look like new again. It doesn't need buffing all that often unless you want a gloss finish.
Super. I just want something better than the concrete. Where do you recommend shopping for these things? What brand? I don’t want the Quick-E-Mart version.

Looks like you have a location to pick up. Just call order what you need and a pail of adhesive. You will also want to order the rubber transition at the doors too. Also if you want that clean look get rubber base cove also.

Screenshot_20180714-203014_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom