Knapps Cyclery

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Two thumbs up for the guys at Knapps! My bike was in this week to have the fork rebuilt because It sprung a leak :cry:
They did a Awesome job at a fantastic price. They went above and beyond by even letting me demo a Stumpjumper FSR 29er :drooling: while they were taking care of my baby :cool:
Big time props to these guys!
My next bike will definitely be coming off of their showroom floor.
They have an awesome selection of bikes and gear in stock. EVERYONE should stop by and do some holiday shopping here.:)
Thanks Alex, Nick and the rest of the good peeps over there.
I'll definitely be back for some Christmas shopping ;)

-Mike

Last edited:
Two thumbs up for the guys at Knapps! My bike was in this week to have the fork rebuilt because It sprung a leak :cry:
They did a Awesome job at a fantastic price. They went above and beyond by even letting me demo a Stumpjumper FSR 29er :drooling: while they were taking care of my baby :cool:
Big time props to these guys!
My next bike will definitely be coming off of their showroom floor.
They have an awesome selection of bikes and gear in stock. EVERYONE should stop by and do some holiday shopping here.:)
Thanks Alex, Nick and the rest of the good peeps over there.
I'll definitely be back for some Christmas shopping ;)

-Mike

+1 Picked up my road bike from them and some other bits and pieces. Good people over there!

Yea, Pete and the Knapp's guys are really great. They always go the distance to make sure the customer is happy. Knapp's does plenty of charity work as well, including the Anchorhouse Ride. They also get involved with teaching kids how to ride.

I liked this shop so much, that I chose to ride for their team in 2011. I also picked up an S-Works SL3 from them a couple months ago.

I was riding through Cranbury today and saw a sign that they're new shop will open tomorrow 7/25.

The address is 32 main street, Cranbury. Will check them out.

I was riding through Cranbury today and saw a sign that they're new shop will open tomorrow 7/25.

The address is 32 main street, Cranbury. Will check them out.

Sweet! I just drove by yesterday and learned they were opening a location there. I'm glad I won't have to wait to check it out.

Anyone on here working at Knapps? Not sure who is still there or if previous employees that've posted here have moved on....

Anyone on here working at Knapps? Not sure who is still there or if previous employees that've posted here have moved on....

Drop Chevy worked there for awhile, but no more. A few people on here race for them but I don't think any of the shop workers post on here. I think the lack of "gravity" riders and the Halter's loyality has something to do with it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom