Just. Mental

Is there any way to watch this without a ESPN+ subscription? Hasn't it always been free to livestream in the past?

it's always posted on youtube after the fact - and sometimes re-broadcast on NBC later too. Not sure on Livestreaming though other than redbullTV.

Was there no second run for Brendog or the guy who caveman'd the start?
Nope. No second run for Brendog. Honestly, taking those risks twice when you know that they’re not going to reward you anyway doesn’t sound like the best strategy. He’s got the people vote in the pocket, for what is worth.

Reactions: mtn
I watched some videos of Brendogs crew building his lines and that looked dangerous on it's own! They were roped in repelling down the side of a cliff.
Is there a mathematician who figures out if he will clear the jump (speed, angle of jump, distance)?
When building gap jumps across a canyon it seemed like they just estimate the size and angle of the jump.
On one of the smaller gaps he almost didn't clear it, cased the rear wheel.

Enough of this $$ talk!

I’d like to see Brendog take the win but I think Clems has more tricks and could win it. Straight needs to retire and just ride his bike. That’s basically what he’s going to do in this competition- just make it to the finish without crashing. No chance for him or Zink with these new school kids throwing insane tricks on massive hits.
Damn. Eating my words. Congratulations to Zink but Brendog got robbed.

My 5yo (who has very little interest in bikes) watched a little bit with me and said "Whoa! That's sick, bro!". Maybe there's hope for him yet.

After watching brendogs pov run, i really wonder if he will be back next year. Atvthis point he and his dig team are just doing it for fun. If that’s the case, do away with the judges and cash pool.

Who knows... I'd say there's enough vagueness in what he said that if things work out maybe he'll come back, but I agree it does seem like the judges will never score the kind of runs he does high enough to win or podium.

Kade Edwards... now there's a rider with a large enough bag of tricks to combine the wild lines Brendog does with the tricks the judges like to see.

Back
Top Bottom