Juniors in the Jungle kids fun ride Sun Arpil 19 at 12:30

CycleBoy

Sussex Bike and Sport
Shop Keep
For those of you with young kids shredding on two wheels, we are having a Jungle Habitat exploratory ride this Sunday at 12:30. This will be a very fun and mellow ride geared for kids 6 to 12, and anyone else who feels like poking around. There will also be another group going out for those more adventurous. We will be checking out the course for the Kid's race the following weekend(http://www.teamtowncycle.blogspot.com/) and exploring some of the park as well. Hope to see some you there. Any questions let me know or give a call at the shop at 973 728 8878

cool fun...

I have to find a way to get this into the schedule this weekend for the kids...sounds like lots of fun!!!

My kids have been dying to ride there....Pete do you think you could put a couple of live animals around here and there...I kinda let my kids imaginations sore with the jungle theme:rolleyes:

what if they are not in kindergarden yet (will be this Sept) and still have training wheels?

not a problem. The only obstacle, and this will hold for most of the kids, is that we are going to have to help them up the pavement climb due to the fact that the gate is closed and we have to ride in. On race day, the gate will be open and you will be able to drive right in. There may be a few sections where we break off from you and go where training wheels can't trod, but there's plenty of places to regroup.

I just rode tonight, I don't think I'm gonna make it out again this week. I gotta slave away at the shop. I'll be out next wednesday though.

I would love to meet you all there with my boy. the only problem is we have to be at a birthday party around 230pm. my boy is 5 years old and he is riding two wheels, he said to me yesterday lets not go to the party and ride instead, good boy i say. Anyway i hope to be there, but might need to bail early. Do i need to sign up and does anybody have GPS coordinates for the parking location?

Hope to see you. The entrance to Jungle Habitat is on Airport Road in West Milford New Jersey. There is no true address since the park has been defunct for over 30 years. Just follow Airport Road to the top of the hill and bear left into the parking lot

Sorry i didn't get to meet with you all. A job came up last minute and i had to work Sunday, big bummer. I know that my boy was very excited to do the ride, i just wish i didn't let him down, but i have to work. Anyway would love to get more involved with the next ride. Please keep us posted with future Junior rides.

cheers

A

I wish I saw this earlier, my brother and nephew may have gone. If you should do another, please post it up. My nephew would enjoy riding more often, if there were other kids going.

that was just the pre-ride, the kiddie race is this weekend

Saturday, April 25
8:00am
1st Annual JH Kids Race!
WhenSat, April 25, 8:00am – 1:30pm
WhereJungle Habitat, Airport Road, West Milford, NJ 07480 (map)
DescriptionJoin us for our first annual Kids Race! For all kids K-12! See the link to the flyer on our website for more details!
http://www.teamtowncycle.blogspot.com/

Back
Top Bottom