JORBA presents the NJMTB festival

Good news folks! on weekend of September 26th we will have an actual fest, really.
Maybe limited attendance, more focus on rides and it will not require @jimvreeland to drive to every corner
of the state. For now we have a lot details to figure out so stay tuned

What!!?? Will it at least include a dozen parks?

Is the Coney Island Wood Fired Pizza station going to be there? I don't eat pizza anymore but it would be nice to know it's there! Has any other food vendors registered so far?

was wondering the same thing.
Right now due to Covid protocols, park overcrowding, everyone has to preregister. We need to do this for several reasons, contract tracing for one, and in the event the state closes the park.

You can register for one of the activities on the registration page. We do not have open registration for just the event. Not yet anyway, we want to fill the rides first, and then figure out how many people we can allow to register. The state is serious about keeping the number managable and trackable.

So as of now, no walk ups, all prereg, the just rides.

Strange times.

Right now due to Covid protocols, park overcrowding, everyone has to preregister. We need to do this for several reasons, contract tracing for one, and in the event the state closes the park.

You can register for one of the activities on the registration page. We do not have open registration for just the event. Not yet anyway, we want to fill the rides first, and then figure out how many people we can allow to register. The state is serious about keeping the number managable and trackable.

Strange times.
I guess it's too late for the t-shirt registration thing like you did back in 2019...that was a great idea!

Strange times.

very strange times indeed.

Being one of the ride leads complicates things a bit, do i register after you setup open reg or am i already included in the headcount?

Back
Top Bottom