Join us for Ceres Parks inaugural trail maintenance!

Let me know if I can bring anything else to help. Have a chainsaw and a Yamaha Big Bear 4 wheeler. Also drive a pick-up so I can also help traport stuff if needed.

If not, I'll just show up.

Please bring your chainsaw. We've received permission to use it to remove a few fallen trees.
Let me know if I can bring anything else to help. Have a chainsaw and a Yamaha Big Bear 4 wheeler. Also drive a pick-up so I can also help traport stuff if needed.

If not, I'll just show up.

I will be there. I also asked who would be there on the Ceres Riders page on FB and about 6 people said they will be there. Hoping we can get some more help :)

I will be there. I also asked who would be there on the Ceres Riders page on FB and about 6 people said they will be there. Hoping we can get some more help :)

I think there will be a pretty good turn out. Maybe not as many people as clean up day but still a good group to get stuff done.

I should be able to make it out there on Sunday......kinda new to mountain biking; so looking forward to doing some maintenance work to one of the trails that I will be spending quite a bit of time at. Anything you need me to bring, shovel's, rake; etc....

I should be able to make it out there on Sunday......kinda new to mountain biking; so looking forward to doing some maintenance work to one of the trails that I will be spending quite a bit of time at. Anything you need me to bring, shovel's, rake; etc....

we'll have a beginner paced ride after the maintenance & give you a good tour of the park.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions