Jerseys (not New)

There are apparently strict rules are tan lines, Rule #7 I believe, you don't want the roadie police after you.

I can't do bibs, they irritate my nipples.

andy-bernard.jpg

Well, thats what it feels like sometimes. I can't help to think though that if Kramer and Frank followed through with the Bro (not the Manzier) it would be a perfect fix for this situation.
I discovered these in the vendor area of a triathlon many years ago. However, I find a thin, sleeveless base layer works just as good without having pasties showing through my jersey. https://www.runguards.com/#landing
1710508434177.png

I rode in my brand new swat bibs today and for the first time ever, a pair of bibs have irritated my nipples. Some will want to call it irony or coincidence, but it's clear that an obviously jealous @Captain Brainstorm has put a voodoo curse on my nipples.

It may also be from the seam that falls directly over my nipples.
Damn, the swat bid liners are great and dont seem to impact my nipples

Damn, the swat bid liners are great and dont seem to impact my nipples

Whoever sized these things is a moron. I have an XL and it barely fits. I'm gonna try an XXL, but there is no other place in the world I would be an XXL

Whoever sized these things is a moron. I have an XL and it barely fits. I'm gonna try an XXL, but there is no other place in the world I would be an XXL
They do stretch out, i just got a new pair and the straps feel tight but my two old ones are perfect

They do stretch out, i just got a new pair and the straps feel tight but my two old ones are perfect

That was kinda my hope so that's why I just decided to keep them. I didn't notice until half way through my ride that the seam on the front of the straps is literally point zero on my nips. Need to see. Not sure if I'll get to the stretched/broken in phase.

That was kinda my hope so that's why I just decided to keep them. I didn't notice until half way through my ride that the seam on the front of the straps is literally point zero on my nips. Need to see. Not sure if I'll get to the stretched/broken in phase.
This will help save your nips from getting irritated.

Reactions: rlb
Why have jerseys all followed stupid trends lately? All MTB "jerseys" are a moisture wicking t-shirt with a zip pocket that can't even fit a phone. Maybe they are cut a little different to not show your crack, but does that warrant the ~100 price tag they all seem to have? And now all road jerseys have the stupid long "short" sleeves that nearly come down to your elbow. WTF.

A little late to the discussion but I have a bunch of these. Ride, gym, everyday, whatever

Always sold out so I guess I’m not the only one who loves em. Great fit, good price, and the material is awesome if you’re a fan of wool blends.

Reactions: rlb
A little late to the discussion but I have a bunch of these. Ride, gym, everyday, whatever

Always sold out so I guess I’m not the only one who loves em. Great fit, good price, and the material is awesome if you’re a fan of wool blends.

Looks like a good option for something designed for the bike That's also not super expensive

Back
Top Bottom