Jamis Dakota 29er TEAM 2010 MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, what's wrong with that? BTW, are you a Dead Head?

Nothing I suppose. you must be flush with those cards - saw you throwing one in with the trailer - did you sell that? - looks nice and tempted to get one of those too !! and finally get out of the tent... Yeah back in the day for sure when Jerry was still playin in the band ;)

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Nothing I suppose. you must be flush with those cards - saw you throwing one in with the trailer - did you sell that? - looks nice and tempted to get one of those too !! and finally get out of the tent... Yeah back in the day for sure when Jerry was still playin in the band ;)
Nope, didn't sell it yet. Just took the card off the table but lowered the price. I was a psudo Deadhead too back in the day. Nothing like buying tickets thru the mail using 3x5 cards. "....gonna miss me when I'm gone".

tonyride

If you would like to see it i can have it at Strictly Bicycles in Fort Lee this saturday from 10am-6pm. Or Monday/Wednesday at the same place from 11am-7pm.
Is that where you bought the bike? Is there still a manufacturer's warranty?

tonyride

well if you come north to buy the bike we should get out for a ride ! Have a good one, happy friday : )
Thanks for the offer but I very rarely ride north unless it is north west where I ride with another Deadhead. You might know him if you've ever been to any of the Giant Stadium shows.

tonyride

Juan, can you provide some pictures of the bike? The bike sounds great but the shop is too far of a drive for me and I hate to buys things sight unseen. Thanks.

tonyride

Hmmm.... someone seems to be MIA. I rescind my offer if I don't get a reply either here or PM by the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom