Issue w/ Rock Shox Reba RL on 11' Trek X-Cal

RickRod

Hey has anyone had any issues with there motion control not locking out? I was out riding today and moved the motion control to lock out the fork and it still had full travel. What could have caused this?
Also is anyone having problems with their rebound adjuster? Problem meaning my is very tight and difficult to turn in any direction. When it does turn there are no clicks for adjustments, this thing is super stiff (the knob to adjust rebound, lol). I know they are suppose to have click adjustments and its suppose to move pretty easily. Has anyone had these problems?? Any help or input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rick

i would just take it back to your LBS and have them look at it. best thing to do.

Have this same shock, had no problem adjusting the rebound and haven't used the lockout. I've had no problems with the fork since I got it in late march. As above take it back where you bought it.

if you bring it to your LBS they should (we will) call SRAM for you and get it taken care of. We have been rebuilding suspension forks for years and are very familiar with rock shox and fox as well.

It turns out that the dampner isn't working properly. So the LBS is hopefully called SRAM and will be taking care of it. I'll be calling them tomorrow to see whats up. Sux because this bike has only seen the trails once. Hopefully Ill get her back next week.

Back
Top Bottom