ISO: Place to Meet a Vendor in Branchburg

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm not to familiar with the chill eateries / coffee places within the Branchburg area.

Looking to meet with a vendor for a quick 30 min pitch. Hoping to find something a little better than a Dunkin Donuts to meet, have a cup of coffee or light snack and hear his pitch.

Was hoping to stay within the Branchburg area or west as I'll be heading north from there.

Thoughts???

There is a Starbucks in Branchburg, but just down the road in white house station on rt22 is black river roasters. Haven't been there yet, but looks pretty cool. (And its a stone's throw from round valley)

genies weenies

royal bar (connected to 25 burgers)

for coffee, you want to go to black river roasters (readington - close enough)

willie mcbrides for lunch

Wunderbar, if you want to sit and have a fancy, cold one.

Last edited:
Black River for coffee. No doubt. They have a chill upstairs for the talking.

I have nothing useful to add, other than to say that I would do everything in my power to avoid meeting with a vendor unless there is free beer involved.

I have nothing useful to add, other than to say that I would do everything in my power to avoid meeting with a vendor unless there is free beer involved.
I take my meetings only at 12:00 at Jose Tejas. I go cheap so they keep coming back.
Actually I'm still recovering from the meeting yesterday at Mighty Quinn's. I don't even drink, it was the corn fritters that did me in after 2 pounds of brisket ;)

I hear ya on that....really don't want to go.

I'm on the other side of the table a lot of the time, so I try to extend the courtesy when I can.

Back
Top Bottom