Intro to Sourlands Group Ride 8/11 @ 9am

Which date/time would you like for Sourlands Group Ride?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm out for this ride. Too new to the sport for this challenge. Hoping to make it out with the OOS crew this fall. Hope to see you then.

I'm out for this ride. Too new to the sport for this challenge. Hoping to make it out with the OOS crew this fall. Hope to see you then.
You did fine at Chimney Rock, you'll do fine at Sourlands. There is some more challenging tech there but a good bit isn't all that much harder than CR. Just walk what you can't ride, you won't be the only one doing that.

You did fine at Chimney Rock, you'll do fine at Sourlands. There is some more challenging tech there but a good bit isn't all that much harder than CR. Just walk what you can't ride, you won't be the only one doing that.
The video @GreenMachine.posted did look like it's a super fun park. You going? Wanna OOZE the ride up with @Fire Marshal Max ?

If it's any more motivation to join, this just in: There will be PRIZES for conquering the gnar and general badassery! Judging will be at my/the group's discretion.

Also, if there's anyone coming that can mule me some of those JORBA trailwork signs, please do that!

You have to go ! New...old ... roodie...rookie or not... .it'll be fun doing sessions on this ride! One ride there and you gain soooooo much skill doing it or just by watching!

I'm gonna try to make this so I can show all you guys why everyone should be riding five inch tires.

dooooooooddd..... now I don't know if I want to bring the fattie or enduro bike.... I've been there with fatness and it's so fun... but the trail bike is fun too.... I actually cheat less on the trail bike. blawahahahaa.

dooooooooddd..... now I don't know if I want to bring the fattie or enduro bike.... I've been there with fatness and it's so fun... but the trail bike is fun too.... I actually cheat less on the trail bike. blawahahahaa.

For slow speed tech, fatty traction all day everyday.

For slow speed tech, fatty traction all day everyday.
That's a tradeoff with lack of suspension though. I've never ridden a fatty so can't make a true recommendation. All i can say is either way, you'll have fun... while cursing a lot. @Patrick is a Sourlands regular with both bike types, maybe he could weigh-in.

Back
Top Bottom