INJURED RIDER

Hey all....a rider from Cat 3 went down hard on Sunday at the SOS race at Stewart. He is recovering in the hospital since Sunday with a collapsed lung, broken ribs, and a broken clavicle. He should be fine in weeks to come, but it will be a while. He was the points leader in his Cat in the H2H series, but due to the injurys, his season has come to a close. Lets wish him well, a speedy recovery, and congrats on a great season. Til Next Year "Spyder"....

Two guys went down HARD on the fire road half a mile into the race. I didn't see how it happened, but it didn't look good. The guy next to me and I sprinted to the EMS guys to let them know. Hope they get well soon.

Thanks a shame. Hope he heals up quickly and gets back out there.

Awww, that really sucks.. Huge fear of mine is to have that happen.. Thankfully, he is alive and recovering. That must have been a pretty nasty spill to do that kind of damage.

Which CAT 3 age group? I know the guys leading the 30-39 and 40 - 49 class... I hope its not those guys.

Exact injuries I had from getting hit by a car a year ago last Friday mid race season. Took a few months to get back on the bike but was really happy to do 1st races at Lew Mo and Kitt in June. Hang tough, take it easy and sure he'll be back at it soon!

Awww, that really sucks.. Huge fear of mine is to have that happen.. Thankfully, he is alive and recovering. That must have been a pretty nasty spill to do that kind of damage.

Which CAT 3 age group? I know the guys leading the 30-39 and 40 - 49 class... I hope its not those guys.

Wasn't Paul, I was talking to him when I was waiting for Rino to finish.

Back
Top Bottom