I shouldn't have doubted ...

Rocksrgood4u

@ecsnsmb refunded my money today. I apologize if I was insensitive about what he and his family are dealing with. I wanted to say publicly that no one should doubt this gentleman's scruples. Thanks to this message board for the support in the matter.

Last edited:
I don't him and I've never purchased anything but he's been selling stuff on here for awhile. I assume it's a honest delay/issue. But...like I said I don't know him.

I purchased from him in the past, only "issue" was a took a week to ship. Other than that, solid.

This issue should be resolved today. I just want to make sure we all keep an open mind as to what other people might be going through in life.

I don't have first hand knowledge of what's up here just keep in mind that as we get older, we have older parents that sometimes require our full attention. Life gets in the way, things happen, and a wheelset on a public forum may simply not rank at the top of the list of things that are important in a given time.

I highly do not recommend pasting the conversation here. What was said between you guys privately should remain so.

Hey, Everyone. Paul’s account is totally accurate and this was absolutely my fault. Shipped the wheels (from my office as he stated) left for a family matter, came back and they had been returned due to a mistake on my part. Same with the tires I sold to Jmann. The past month has been an unfortunate time for my family and I dropped the ball on this. I will be issuing refunds. After all these years and bikes/parts sold on here, why would I randomly try to scam someone? Bike parts took a back seat to family matters, that is all.

Back
Top Bottom