I can't believe I just said that

Big picture, your reaction was simply human.

Now drinking till you puke, its an awesome life lesson to learn early. I did it when I was younger (in a major way), and haven't consumed alcohol to the point of puking since. Came close a few times, but always pulled the plug before I was past the point of no return.
But do you have all your fingers?
now if he puts his finger through the hole of a bagel to hold it while cutting.....

I've had a few. There's a wedding incident that I don't remember, but it gets brought up every family Christmas with new details to make me cringe. I haven't been drunk in the 16 years since.

The one I felt the worst about was about 20 years ago, when we all went out with friends that we hadn't seen for a while. I'm talking to one guy and he mentions he bought a new truck. He jumped around from job to job and I knew he didn't have the $ to buy a brand new truck. I asked him, "who'd you kill to get that truck?".

His father just passed away and left the kid some money.......

Weddings are prime spots for cringe worthy incidents, I suppose.

Was at a friends wedding where he and I worked together...wife and I went and since we knew nobody ended up at the "scrubs" table...you know the couples with no deep connections to anyone else get lumped at the same table....anyway we hit it off with their shore house neighbors and some others and are having fun and drinking and telling jokes (ignoring that its in a fire house)....and I tell a loud joke that involves derogatory statements about people from west virginia....our table all laughs hard and then....

guy from the table behind us strikes up a conversation and first thing I ask is "where are you all from?" entire table answered in deadpan unison "West Virginia".

Weddings are prime spots for cringe worthy incidents, I suppose.

Was at a friends wedding where he and I worked together...wife and I went and since we knew nobody ended up at the "scrubs" table...you know the couples with no deep connections to anyone else get lumped at the same table....anyway we hit it off with their shore house neighbors and some others and are having fun and drinking and telling jokes (ignoring that its in a fire house)....and I tell a loud joke that involves derogatory statements about people from west virginia....our table all laughs hard and then....

guy from the table behind us strikes up a conversation and first thing I ask is "where are you all from?" entire table answered in deadpan unison "West Virginia".

It's all relative...... :p

Back
Top Bottom