HVAC Service Tech

D'Oh

Hey Guys,
I am looking to see if anyone knows of an experiance HVAC Tech for Residential service and replacement. We are a busy company and looking for the "best of the best". If you or know of someone that fits the bill send them my way. Our office and shop is located in Milltown Nj. Thanks
Gabriel 732-718-1927 (C)

Sorry, I am looking to hire someone to join our team. We are Friendly Electric, Heating & Air and are looking for new personal for office and field in electrical and HVAC trades. HVAC is the immediate opening. These are FT with Benefits positions

Sorry, I am looking to hire someone to join our team. We are Friendly Electric, Heating & Air and are looking for new personal for office and field in electrical and HVAC trades. HVAC is the immediate opening. These are FT with Benefits positions

I went to a generator training class for eaton. One guy was driving a honda element i think. Had friendly electric graphics on it. Would that be someone from your company?

Not an element a Scion XB and that would be me. Did you ever get your certificate in the mail. We did not. I am still waiting on our parts kit also. I could of used it a few weeks back.

Not an element a Scion XB and that would be me. Did you ever get your certificate in the mail. We did not. I am still waiting on our parts kit also. I could of used it a few weeks back.

Im pretty sure it came to the shop, though i havent even opened the envelope yet. :eek: We have been getting a crazy amount of calls for the generators since Irene.

Back
Top Bottom