Hudson NY area hotels and such

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Want to bail out for a couple days this weekend with my wife, do some hiking and rail trail type riding. Anyone know any good spots to stay in that area - or maybe a a similar area? TIA!

I just assumed you meant the town of Hudson, NY. We've stayed there in an AirBnB a few years ago. The downtown is kind of cool as it's a train ride weekend spot for NYC folk. Can then get to Saugerties, Catskill hikes etc relatively easily.

There's a few good restaurants there. I looked up the cool music venue/restaurant we went to and saw Covid killed it.

I didn't ride it while up there and not sure it exited at the time, but there's the Empire State Trail rail trail there.

Ashokan Reservoir rail trail isn’t too far from Hudson NY, if that’s your destination. It’s a mellow and easy ride.

New Paltz is a great place for a weekend, and rail trail options have expanded in the town area. and of course you have Mohonk and Minnewaska, where you can work in a swim on a loop.

I just assumed you meant the town of Hudson, NY. We've stayed there in an AirBnB a few years ago. The downtown is kind of cool as it's a train ride weekend spot for NYC folk. Can then get to Saugerties, Catskill hikes etc relatively easily.

There's a few good restaurants there. I looked up the cool music venue/restaurant we went to and saw Covid killed it.

I didn't ride it while up there and not sure it exited at the time, but there's the Empire State Trail rail trail there.
Yeah, I did mean the town of Hudson - I just realized that I should have clarified the topic b/c the river too, yo.

Yeah, I did mean the town of Hudson - I just realized that I should have clarified the topic b/c the river too, yo.
It's a good weekend spot. Like I said, nice downtown even if it's a bit small. Good stops on the way up and on the way down.

Back
Top Bottom