HIPPO CROSS!!!

What's the deal with the Keg Pull and Barrier Races? Can we challenge the hippo at those events?

and one more thing - if it aint gunna rain between now and sat morning - do i switch out the MM2 for SB8s ? or should i just ride the gatorskins?
#cxtirequestion #hippocross

I still haven't found the hippo yet, but we do have a MAJOR announcement to make for HIPPO CROSS!!!!

While I was out searching for the hippo today, I found local celebrity, cyclocross personality, and great friend of mine Sean Runnette. He will be commentating the race this Saturday! He was even willing to take a few minutes for a quick interview.

So, if you were on the fence before, then this news is sure to get you off of that fence and make the decision to REGISTER!!!

Will we be able to pre-ride(?) the beer tent on friday?

lol... You can pre-ride any River Horse beer you want at your favorite watering hole in Lambertville.
The land is private property, so as far as 'pre-riding' goes, we only have permission to use the facility on Saturday.

If the final video installment is not Lance with a real live hippo, I will be disappoint.

BETTER NOT LET ME DOWN, LANCE.

i assumed lance would have to wrestle the hippo - so i googled that. i got

3829289_orig.jpg

I wish I wasnt at work and could watch all these videos.

also bummed to miss your race Lance. maybe the Pope will even make an appearance?!

WOW, I have some great news for you all. THE HIPPO HAS BEEN FOUND!!! And, he's gonna be at the race! This is really incredible. I was getting nervous and afraid that we'd never find him.

PRE-REGISTRATION ENDS IN ONLY A FEW HOURS!!! Please make sure to register, if you haven't already done so.
It's gonna be a great time, and I don't want you to miss out on any of it!!!!

so check out the weather map and that big green blob down south of us.
This does not look like 0% chance of rain.....
come-on blob! bring it.

Back
Top Bottom