Hartshorne TM

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Hartshorne TM

Just got this in my e-mail so I figured that I'd pass it along...

Hartshorne Woods TM, Saturday, March 22nd.

As a reminder, we ask that all team members dress in your VIP t-shirt, volunteer name badge and a pair of long pants. You can layer up as needed, but keep your name badge visible on your outermost layer. It's best to try and bring gloves (loaner pairs are available), wear sturdy shoes, and to arrive a few minutes before the start of the 9am work session.

FYI, to be involved in TM in Monmouth County Parks you will have to have taken the trail maintenance class. :popcorn:

Last edited:
Hartshorne TM

Just got this in my e-mail so I figured that I'd pass it along...

Hartshorne Woods TM, Saturday, March 22nd.

As a reminder, we ask that all team members dress in your VIP t-shirt, volunteer name badge and a pair of long pants. You can layer up as needed, but keep your name badge visible on your outermost layer. It's best to try and bring gloves (loaner pairs are available), wear sturdy shoes, and to arrive a few minutes before the start of the 9am work session.

FYI, to be involved in TM in Monmouth County Parks you will have to have taken the trail maintenance class. :popcorn:

whens that trail maintenance class again? I'll go so I can fix my backyard. :getsome:

whens that trail maintenance class again? I'll go so I can fix my backyard. :getsome:

sorry guys, am on about once a month now, work and life is crazy busy..

The next session will be in 2015, I just got off the phone with Melissa they are looking at March 7, 2015 But this isn't set in stone yet.

Mike

Last edited:
Can anyone spot the individual who is a pioneer in trail advocacy and still is a major advocate in this picture attending a Trail training class. I have had the pleasure of working for this individual and learning a ton about trail advocacy from this person.

securedownload.jpg

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions