Harrisburg area

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hi all,

Heading out to michaux for the weekend but am looking for a place to stop and ride friday afternoon on my way out...going out on Rt 78 to 81, so thinking about something not too far off those highways. Have already ridden Bear Creek, thinking about something closer to H'burg. I remember seeing something a while back about some trails in the area...any direction would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Brian

Hi all,

Heading out to michaux for the weekend but am looking for a place to stop and ride friday afternoon on my way out...going out on Rt 78 to 81, so thinking about something not too far off those highways. Have already ridden Bear Creek, thinking about something closer to H'burg. I remember seeing something a while back about some trails in the area...any direction would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Brian

Check this site out. Some awesome riding out there. (Home of the Rattling Creek 50, one of the best marathon races around.)

Rattling Creek Singletrackers

Thanks for the heads up JDurk and 1speed. We will definitely be stopping at one of these places on the way out...and with a warm forecast it should be great:D

Thanks

Brian

Back
Top Bottom