H2H Mooch Madness 4/17/2016

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
The date for the second H2H mountain bike race is quickly approaching. We have the course ready and will be hosting pre-rides for those who want to check out the course. Most of the course will be the same from last year with some few minor changes. Also we are looking to modify last years course for Cat 3 racers, with the goal to make it less technical.
If you have any question post them up here. We look forward to seeing you out there!
Here is the link to registration.
https://www.bikereg.com/mooch-madness-4

2016-04-02 16.46.03.jpg

I regd with the season pass, but dont see my name on the mooch biker reg pag in my cat 3 40-49 any ideas

Hey poor iggy,

How do i get my name under the registered list for cat 3 40-49.. I regd using the season pass at medford lakes

Thx joe

Hey poor iggy,

How do i get my name under the registered list for cat 3 40-49.. I regd using the season pass at medford lakes

Thx joe
I would think that is a bikereg thing.
I am sure this will be ironed out in the real near future. @Norm

Hey poor iggy,

Thx joe

Joe-
@Norm is our guy that sets up the bike reg page, as well as being the head guy in charge. He can probably answer this and take care of your question, but i think he's on vacation. Don't worry though, if you bought a season pass 1, thats awesome and 2, we'll make sure you have a number plate waiting for you at reg.

I regd with the season pass, but dont see my name on the mooch biker reg pag in my cat 3 40-49 any ideas
No worries, you are registered. We just need to add all the season pass holders to the Mooch registration.

Back
Top Bottom